The last couple of days have been a bit of a struggle. I think I know a bit of R and have got Rcpp and RcppArmadillo working OK. I’m learning C++ and making progress with seqan. I’ve got the hang of C++ package building and compilation. And I’ve got Git working with RStudio and managed to push folders to Git repositories to Github.
Putting it all together though has been mind bending. Clearly I did a lot of stuff in the wrong order and then had trouble following tutorials. I would have thought making a Github repository was the last thing… But no.
Github -> Rstudio ->Git -> Package -> C++ Flags, Namespace, Makevars etc.. etc..
Now I know I won’t do the reverse.
Anyway my first github package is at: